Thursday, May 27, 2010

Bear Sprayed in the Park

It may surprise you to know that in some ways I think society may not be stupid enough. This is because our sex drive hampers our reasoning skills.

For the length of time that a hot teacher is sharing his or her knowledge, the words are going nowhere. By the time I hit about the age of twelve, I wasn't watching Wonder Woman for the adventure any more. Nor was I watching Charlie's Angels for the plot or Sci-fi for the spaceships. (Except maybe for the Colonial Viper - as long as Jane Seymour's uniform wasn't on too tight.)

I used to look down from a friend's window and see street people enjoying outdoor group sex in the public park. It's one of those trends that never got going.

I think it's even more tantalizing to let sexy people walk around untouched. It builds up tension in the sex drive. String bikinis? Love em. The best string bikini I ever saw was on a young woman in high heels walking northbound on Commercial Drive at about 2:13 pm (and fourteen seconds. But the date escapes me.). It was navy blue. Or possibly black. She was holding hands with a blurry white and tan figure, off in my periphery somewhere. And I must confess I just love the summertime. All those bright coloured bikinis. Orange. Lemon Yellow. Likeable Lime. (What, you don't like lime?) Sassy Sassafras. Lookin' good, Vancouver!

Dresses. Gotta love the dresses. And the jeans. Whatever! I, for one, don't look that closely at the fabric. Everything a woman wears is kind of attractive, now that I think of it.

It's a humorous way to see it. Our society isn't any purer for insisting on the wearing of clothing. It just has a clothing fetish.
More Statements Scripts Songs

© 2010. Statements by David Skerkowski. All rights reserved.

No comments: